HIRING Lathe Machine Lead man




HIRING Lathe Machine Lead man:
Mazak Lathe Department
·         Must have experience with Mazatrol programing.
·         Must know how to troubleshoot.

 MAZAK and OKUMA CNCs
·         Must be able to read and edit Mazatrol, IGF and or G-Code programs.
·         Must be able to setup and run a CNC LATHE in a timely manner and have a working knowledge of lathe tooling and safe machining practices.
·         Must have minimum of 3 years’ experience.
·         Must know how to troubleshoot.

ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE:
·         Minimum 3-4 years’ experience (No-entry-level).
·         Have your own tools.
·         Be able to read blueprints.
·         Pass our skills assessment test.
·         Come in and fill out the Job Application.

We Offer Paid Holiday & Vacation. Work Week Monday-Friday.
Contact Us:
Stop by @ 9130 Wayfarer Lane Houston, TX 77075

Or Email Your Resume at Careers@npncorp.com

Comments

  1. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Exxon Mobil to invest $50 billion in US over 5 years, citing tax reform

US rig count jumps 8 units to hit 1,021